You can invite organizations (what we call 'chapters') that do not have 501(c)3 status and act as their fiscal sponsor. Under this model:
- All payments to your 'chapters' go directly to your WePay account.
- The chapters are able to set up and independently manage their own WeDidIt accounts through a private invite you send them through the WeDidIt platform.
- You'll have full access to your chapters' WeDidIt accounts.
- Your chapters will not be given the option to set up their own WePay accounts - their payments go automatically to your WePay account and you distribute their funds at your discretion.
- Your chapters / projects have to set up their WeDidIt accounts through the email invite you send from your WeDidIt account.
Once you've verified with your WeDidIt representative that your subscription is eligible for inviting chapters / projects, follow these instructions to get started:
- Sign in to your WeDidIt account and click 'Dashboard' in the top right then 'Chapters'.
- On the next page, enter the email address(es) of the people who will be administrators on the new chapter accounts and click 'Send'.
- The person you sent the email to will receive in their email inbox in a few moments. The email they receive includes a unique link to begin setting up their WeDidIt account. REMINDER: They must set their account up through the email invite you send.
- Click here for instructions to send to all of your chapters. This includes step by step instructions and FAQs on how to get their accounts set up & managed.