WeDidIt supports most internet browsers for both editing and viewing WeDidIt pages on desktop and mobile devices. For the best editing and viewing experience, we recommend updating your browser to the latest version available to your operating system.
|Operating System||WeDidIt Compatibility|
|Internet Explorer||Mozilla Firefox||Safari||Google Chrome|
|Windows 7, 8, 8.1||Version 10 / 11 Only||✓||N/A||✓|
|Mac OS X Mavericks, Yosemite, & El Capitan||N/A||✓||✓||✓|
|Windows Phone 8.1||✓||N/A||N/A||✓|
Updating Your Browser:
If you are using a version of Internet Explorer lower than 10 (versions 8 & 9) you will encounter issues with the donation process. To avoid any issues, update your browser or use an alternative browser such as Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
Here are some tips for Internet Explorer users to make sure you are using a current version of the browser.
If you see a gear on the top right, next to the favorites and home icon and underneath the exit (X) button you are using a newer version of Internet Explorer. To check your version proceed with the following:
- Click on the gear
- Click on the bottom option (“About Internet Explorer”)
- Version number will appear in the logo (ie: Internet Explorer 11)
If you do not see a gear on the browser you are likely using an older version of Internet Explorer. To find the version use the following steps:
- On the menu bar select “Help”
- Next select the bottom option (“About Internet Explorer”)
- Version number will appear in the logo (ie: Internet Explorer 8)
Each version of Windows has a highest supported version of Internet Explorer. If you keep your computer up to date and have automatic (Windows Updates) updates enabled your version of Internet Explorer will be the latest available for your version of Windows.
- For Windows XP: Internet Explorer 8
- For Windows Vista: Internet Explorer 9
- For Windows 7, 8, 8.1 and 10: Internet Explorer 11