Often times, copy & pasting from Microsoft Word can cause you to receive a 500 page error like this:
To avoid getting this page, you may need to strip your text of the formatting it inherits from Microsoft Word (assuming you're copying & pasting from MSFT Word).
To strip your text of formatting:
- In Microsoft Word, highlight your text, right-click, and select Copy.
- Open a plain text editor such as Notepad. TextWrangler is a good equivalent for Mac and is available on the App Store.
- Paste your text into the plain text editor.
- Highlight your text in the plain text editor, right-click, and select Copy.
- Paste your text content into your WeDidIt text editor
- Format your content by using the in-built WYSIWYG editor features.