To start sharing your campaign in social media follow the next steps:
Click on Campaigns, then click on List. Select the campaign you want to share and search for the "URL Button", click on it.
A modal should appear. Copy the Campaign URL and paste it in your email and/or your preferred email marketing tool(s).
Ask yourself the following questions before starting an email campaign.
- Management: Do you have somebody who will be in charge of creating and disseminating emails?
- Schedule: Are you prepared to send weekly emails to different targeted lists with content relevant to the campaign's progress?
- Distribution: What email tool will you be using for your outreach (i.e. Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Gmail, etc? How familiar are you with it?
- Content: Do you have the following emails ready?
- Pre-campaign email to Ambassadors
- Pre-campaign email to guaranteed donors
- Mass campaign launch email
- Mass weekly update emails
- Thank you email to donors
- Emails Ambassadors can copy and send
- Encouragement email to Ambassadors
- 7 days / 48 hours/ 24 hours left emails
- Structure: Are your emails focused with no more than 6 sentences (unless absolutely necessary)? Do they include motivating updates and strong calls-to-action?
Once you determine the answers to questions like these, you'll become more prepared for promoting your campaign via email.
Follow this links for tips about how to create and manage a successful email marketing campaign.