Login to your WeDidIt account then click 'Donation Page' > 'Analytics' from the main menu:
You'll be brought to a page displaying the web traffic and analytics on your donation page.
From your page analytics, you can determine:
- how many people visited your page
- how many page views were generated (i.e. some people may visit the page multiple times)
- which traffic sources performed the best (i.e. facebook, twitter, email, etc)
- how effective were you email/newsletter blasts in driving traffic to your page (i..e 'direct' traffic sources)
- how much money was raised for any particular traffic source
- geographically, from which states and cities in the USA did you receive web traffic
- how much money was raised from donors in any of the 50 states
* Tip: Adjust the date range by selecting either the start or end date, navigating to the day & month you'd like, and clicking on the specific day. After you click 'Update', the page will reload data for that specified date range.