To add a slideshow to your campaign, go to 'Campaigns' > 'List', then either click on 'Create' to create a new campaign, or the 'Edit' button on an already created campaign.
In the campaign wizard, follow the steps and navigate to 'Add Media':
Once there, scroll down and select 'Slideshow':
Then, you can start editing the slideshow.
Some things to keep in mind about the slideshow:
- Must have a minimum of three (3) slides
- Slide images should have a width:height ratio of 8:5
- Images should be 720 x 450 or larger
To edit the slideshow follow these steps:
- Add a caption for the image.
- Click on the 'Browse' button to add an image.
- Click on 'Add Another Slide' to add more images slots to the slideshow.
- Click 'Preview' to see how the current slideshow will look.
- Click 'Save & Next' to save your changes.
* Note: If you're having trouble getting the changes you've made to the slideshow to save, try:
(1) saving each slide edit first, then returning to "Media" to edit/add the next slide. it may be easier
(2) destroying the slideshow and recreating it from scratch