How To Request a Platform Webinar
WeDidIt is now offering platform webinars on demand. A platform webinar is a live webinar tutorial of the WeDidIt platform for you, your team, and/or associated projects, hosted by our staff.
When should you request a webinar?
- After staff turnover - new employees or team members needing a deep-dive tutorial of the platform
- As a refresher for your sponsored projects, during which new and old projects have the chance to ask questions and to see potential new modules demonstrated
- For prospective sponsored projects, to show them what it's like to be on the WeDidIt platform under your fiscal sponsorship
How long is a webinar?
- the webinar will take about 1 hour including questions and answers
How much does a webinar cost?
- A webinar cost $150 for individual WeDidIt clients and individual projects of fiscal sponsors
- A webinar costs $300 for Fiscal Sponsors
You can request a platform webinar right from your WeDidIt dashboard! Just click the green button to the right of your Help Center search bar:
and you'll be met with this page:
Please make sure you already have a payment method on file so you're able to quickly and easily purchase your webinar.
After you make the purchase, you can see the purchase details in your billing history:
Once you make your purchase, a member of our services team will reach out to you and work with you to find a time and date that works best for everyone to have the webinar. Please submit a request about 10-14 days before you want the webinar scheduled.
After that, we will create a landing page and registration link for you to share with those you wish to invite to the webinar. 24 hours after the webinar, a recording will automatically be sent to all registrants to keep for their own records.
We can further edit and modify the webinar recording to optimize its accessibility and share-ability if needed, please let your services consultant know if you would like this.
If you have questions, please reach out to email@example.com